- □ This paper has not been and will not be published in any other journal.
- □ This paper follows the format of the Dev & Reprod paper submission guideline.
- □ This paper includes a cover page, an abstract, key words, main text, appendix, and references in the correct order. Each page has a consecutive page number.
- □ Manuscript has been 'spell-checked' and 'grammar-checked"
- □ This work follows the 'Research Ethics'
- □ The cover page includes the title, authors, affiliation of all authors.
- □ The cover page includes the identifier of the corresponding author and provides contact information for the corresponding author (full postal address, phone number (including country cord), fax number (including country cord), e-mail address).
Abstract and key words
- □ An abstract is provided according to the author guideline for types of submitted manuscript.
- □ Fewer than 7 key words are provided.
- □ The reference is written next to the quote.
- □ The subheading numbers are written in Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3, 4…).
- □ References are in the correct format of this journal.
- □ Only the references used in the main text are included in the reference list and vice versa, and arranged in alphabetical order.
- □ Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web)
Figures and tables
- □ For the figures and tables, the first letter of the very first word is capitalized.
- □ Color figures are clearly marked as being intended for color reproduction on the Web and in print, or to be reproduced in color on the Web and in black-and-white in print.
- □ All figure legends include both a title and a detailed explanation to help in understanding what the figure depicts.
- □ All tables are self-explanatory and do not repeat the content from figures or sources included in the main text.
* Check each box after confirming that the statement is true.
The authors of this paper have confirmed the above items, following the paper submission regulations of the Development & Reproduction (Dev Reprod), and are requesting publication of this paper.