About the Journal
Development & Reproduction (Dev Rerprod) is a primary research journal in the field of developmental biology that aims to promote the original knowledge and research. From its initial launch in 1996 to present day, Development & Reproduction continues to publish principle research articles at the molecular, cellular, histological, and genetic levels across the spectrum of basic and applied sciences – natural science, medical science, fishery science, veterinary sciences and animal husbandary – covering topics ranging from stem cell and competency to evolutionary developmental and system biology, from cytoplasmic events to nuclear events in development, from fertilized egg to cell type specificity, morphogenesis and organogenesis, and from epileptics to developmental maintaining. Original research at the molecular, cellular, and genetic levels.
- Publisher: Korean Society of Developmental Biology
- Journal title: Development & Reproduction
- ISSN: 2465-9541 (online)
- ISSN: 2465-9525 (print)
- Frequency: Quarterly (Last day of March, June, September, December)
- Year of Launching: 1997
- Indexed by: KCI, Pubmed Central, Google Scholar, Crossref
- Fund support: This journal was supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology (KOFST) Grant funded by the Korean Government.
- DOI prefix: 10.12717